My heart is so full today! I am amazed at our God! His faithfulness endures.
Some of you may remember this. I read through them over the last couple of days. God has heard. He has moved. I continually ask myself, "Why am I surprised?"
Over the next month, I am focusing on thanksgiving and a heart of gratitude.
So today I am thankful for:
1. Salvation - Without Christ, I am nothing.
2. Sanctification - Without Christ, I could not keep on keeping on.
3. My gracious husband who works so hard so I can do my job in teaching and training these little (and big) lambs.
4. My beautiful children. I have learned so much of my Savior's love through loving these children.
5. God's grace that pushes and pursues.
6. Hoss' new job at Subway! YAY!!!
7. Hoss' enrollment at our community college to start in January.
8. Inger's love of animals. (Please add your prayers to this list! That I would be able to say no! LOL! Foster care for animals???? Really???)
9. Marie's love for the Lord. She has such a tender heart.
10. Little Joe's love of music. God has gifted him with such talent. Love it that he prefers spotify to television. Love hearing those guitars! (Most of the time :)
11. The ability to make decisions apart from fearing man. Fear God alone!!!!
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
“The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,
“therefore I will hope in him.”